Equip Educate Empower
The vision of CCNV is to provide a forum to equip, educate and empower those working with, supporting, caring for, or impacted by trauma and its related disorders.
1. To equip, educate and empower by means of guest speakers, training days, conferences, creative workshops and retreats.
2. To develop a better understanding of the specific needs, challenges and difficulties encountered by those impacted by trauma and its related disorders.
3. To acknowledge the healing power of Jesus Christ in the recovery and healing journey.
4. To raise awareness within the body of Christ, Health Care Professionals, and families as to the support needs of those impacted by trauma and its related disorders.
5. To raise awareness as to the spiritual dynamics that arise when impacted by trauma and its related disorders.
6. To provide support to those mentioned above.
7. To network with Prayer Teams, Intercessory groups, and other interested Ministries; and to establish a network of support and prayer cover for those the Lord has laid on their hearts to offer respite accommodation for ones in critical situations.
8. To provide access to our resource materials and recommended Internet links.
Where We Came From
- Christian Carers Network (CCN) was formed in 1998 under the umbrella of Health Care In Christ Victoria.
- This later became Christian Carers Network Victoria (CCNV), incorporated in 2011.
- The Association is a Christian support network and a not-for-profit organisation.